IEEE Student Engineering Team Challenge 2021 Topics
- Sustainability Technology
- Renewable and Alternative Energy
- Smart Grid
- Water Resources
- Ocean and Air Waste and Pollution
- Societal Implications and Quality of Life
- Robotics Technology
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Soft Robotics
- Other Robotics
- Science and Health Technology
- Health Related
- Multidisciplinary Technologies
- Combinations of Science and Engineering
- Semiconductor and RF/microwave devices
- Sensors for security applications
- 3D printing – Suggested application: Use 3D printed piezo-electric material in some way.
- Thermoelectrics – Suggested application: Use electricity generated by temperature difference or use electricity to generate a temperature difference.
- Topics with Startup and Follow up Materials. These topics offer special help before you start. If you win you get to take it home and complete your project.
- Raspberry Pi Projects
- PurpleAir PAll Low Cost Air Quality Sensor
Resources for you to explore to get ideas, training about possible topics, and possibly key components for a project: See the PROJECTS RESOURCES page.